- Require fido version 4.2.1 so we stay compatible to code catching crochet.TimeoutError
- Don’t mangle headers with bytestring values on Python 3
- Make sure headers passed in for fetching specs are converted to str as well
- Fix regression when passing swagger parameters of type header in
_request_optionsintroduced by PR #288
- When using the fido HTTP client and passing a timeout to
result(), make sure we throw a fido HTTPTimeoutError instead of a crochet TimeoutError when hitting the timeout.
_requests_optionsheaders are casted to
stringto support newer version of
- Convert http method to str while constructing the request to fix an issue with file uploads when using requests library versions before 2.8.
- Add API key authentication via header to RequestsClient.
- Fido client is now an optional dependency. NOTE: if you intend to use bravado with the fido client you need to install bravado with fido extras (
pip install bravado[fido])
- Remove support for Python 2.6, fixing a build failure.
- Switch from Python 3.4 to Python 3.5 for tests.
- Bravado using Fido 3.2.0 python 3 ready
- Bravado compliant to Fido 3.0.0
- Dropped use of concurrent futures in favor of crochet EventualResult
- Workaround for bypassing a unicode bug in python requests < 2.8.1
- Don’t unnecessarily constrain the version of twisted when not using python 2.6
- Removed logic to build multipart forms. Using python ‘requests’ instead to build the entire http request.
- Support for YAML Swagger specs - PR #198
- Remove pytest-mock dependency from requirements-dev.txt. No longer used and it was breaking the build.
- Requires bravado-core >= 4.2.2
- Fix unit test for default values getting sent in the request
- Require twisted < 15.5.0 since Python 2.6 support was dropped
- Support per-request response_callbacks to enable
SwaggerClientdecorators to instrument an
IncomingResponsepost-receive. This is a non-backwards compatible change iff you have implemented a custom
HttpClient. Consult the changes in signature to
- Config option
also_return_responseis supported on a per-request basis.
IncomingResponsesubclasses to provide access to the http headers.
- Requires bravado-core >= 3.1.0
- Clients can now access the HTTP response from a service call to access things like headers and status code. See Advanced Usage
- User-defined formats are no longer global. The registration mechanism has changed and is now done via configuration. See Configuration
- Update ResourceDecorator to return an operation as a CallableOperation instead of a function wrapper (for the docstring). This allows further decoration of the ResourceDecorator.
- Consistent bravado.exception.HTTPError now thrown from both Fido and Requests http clients.
- HTTPError refactored to contain an optional detailed message and Swagger response result.
- Support passing in connect_timeout and timeout via _request_options to the Fido and Requests clients
- Timeout in HTTPFuture now defaults to None (wait indefinitely) instead of 5s. You should make sure any calls to http_future.result(..) without a timeout are updated accordingly.
- Add warning for deprecated operations
- Assume responsibility for http invocation (used to be in bravado-core)
- Made bravado compatible with Py34
- Fixed petstore demo link
- Pick up bug fixes from bravado-core 1.1.0
- Renamed ResponseLike to IncomingResponse to match bravado-core
- Initial version - large refactoring/rewrite of swagger-py 0.7.5 to support Swagger 2.0